Saturday, April 19, 2008

Trade shows and exhibit displays and designs

We have been strolling the mall, when we notice the beautiful exhibit area with different trends and designs. Though I have no idea about the theme of the exhibit, I would agree that design and display really affect the visibility of any exhibit area. The better the looks of a Trade show booths , the more it caught attention.
I decided to examine the booth out of curiosity. Different booths have different effects, like with those who even in their table, you would find the relevance and connections into their products. the table skirt colors relate to their products...some even have their logos printed on it. I look closely into their banner stand, and I could say that maybe it is some sort of light-weight materials that is easily collapsible. Some upgrade the look of their booth by using pipe and drape.

No comments: