Thursday, February 21, 2008

deal with pain...

There are different levels of pain, so many different types...no matter what it is, one thing is for sure... it hurts. Another common denominator of pain is that we cannot escape it. We can't reject it and avoid ourselves from feeling the pain. The hardest type to cope is the emotional pain. IWe can try to sleep through it, take some sleeping pills and yet the next day when we wake up it is still there.
What do we have to do to survive the pain? Is there a way to run away from it?

Me, I have faced lots of it. But I don't treat pain as masters or monster that dominated my world... I treat it as a friend...who makes me realize the mistakes that I've done, or the wrong decisions I've made, the formula to make me wiser and stronger... friend to remind me that not all people will treat me fair so I must be very careful and cautious( like in the case of
then after realizing it... I cried and embrace the pain... i cried for the things that i loss...for the things that i believe exist but then learned was only illusions... the people i entrusted my heart but only dumped me... I cried with all of my heart...

Then I take the courage to walk out of the room... try hard to pick up the pieces...arrange my life... see what is still left in me... then from there i start to strengthen myself...and once again face life's battle... this time, equipped with the lessons I've learned... strengthen by the scars of hurt... powered by the will to survive...
Life is like that...we can't avoid others from hurting us... the only thing that we can do is.. PROVE TO THEM THAT WE DON'T DESERVE BEING TREATED THAT WAY...and not him nor anyone else can put us down...Keep your strength... this world is battlefield... and the strongest enemy that you have to face is yourself...

Let pain be your friend...let it strengthen you... do not let it to be the monster that haunts you...


No comments: