Monday, April 7, 2008

Reverse Mortgage

Last month, my friend's mother called her. She was asking my about her opinion in regards to her plans to apply for a reverse mortgage. It can be a good option for the her in her needs for extra cash.
Reverse mortgage refers to an arrangement or loan that let elderly homeowners (62 years old and above) to borrow money against the equity of their house, without the need to sell it, give up its title or take a new monthly mortgage payment. Interesting isn't it? As I say, it can be a very good option for the elderly, but just like in everything... we need to find the right company that is world class in service.
If you are interested or just want to know more about it... you can visit ameritekmortgage. A mortgage company that specialize in California reverse mortgage but also offers a very good and competitive reverse mortgage in other places such as Colorado, Washington and Oregon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting concept. I gotta look into it more. Thanks for the heads up.

mckhoii said...

Hi there! you have a fabulous new blog. If you add my blog webbie to your blog roll, i will return the favor which is a free advertisement for you from my webbie plus more techie reactions. Start by adding this to your blogroll http://mckhoii.com

Should you wish to join my taglist. pls inform me.
Go Bloom Blog!