Saturday, April 26, 2008

bad credit records

I have heard a lot of the benefits of having a credit card in your wallet. And I should say there are times that I wish I have one. You dont have to have cash in your wallet to be able to purchase the things you need to buy... you can charge it automatically into your credit card. And as long as you know how to limit yourself in using your credit cards, then I think it would be fine. Because if you will just use it in buying anything that you like, you will need to face a lot of debt...and soon find yourself in trouble. I think the key to it is using it properly and with discipline.
Though I want to have one, but I think I am not qualified , since I am a plain house mother... I only earn from the internet. But for those who are lucky to have one, I think that their primary concern is to have a good credit standing. Though there are times that no matter how we try to pay it on time, still we fail, due to some circumstances we cannot avoid, and we have no choice but to schedule paying it the next time... And this result to bad credit rating.
But do you know that there is an online guide willing to help those who have a bad credit rating in finding the best credit offer that they could have regardless of the bad credit history? If you are interested then CLICK HERE

No comments: